[OM] Re: Bird-scoping!

Subject: [OM] Re: Bird-scoping!
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:33:15 -0600
I just lowered the prices and relisted the 350 on evilbay. I was thinking
you might want the 350 to photograph the lovely Anna but you probably don't
want to get that far away from her. <g> If you want to keep the cost down,
something you might try is the B&L Discoverer scope. It has a good camera
adapter. I have one that I use as a spotting scope but have never tested the
photographic image quality.

/jmac