[OM] OT: Does/has anyone own(ed) a Miranda w/Prism Meter?

Subject: [OM] OT: Does/has anyone own(ed) a Miranda w/Prism Meter?
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:41:41 -0400
Sorry for the OT post (well, at least it's about a camera) but I'm hoping
some of you "old timers" who have owned or still own a Miranda can help
me.  I recently acquired a Miranda D with the light meter mounted on the T
prism.  I've inserted a good mercury battery and found that the meter
responds when its button is pushed.  What I'd like to know is just how to
use the dials on the meter.  What or where do I set first?  Then, next?

Also, adjacent to the ASA dial is a chrome/silver sliding button.  What is
its function?

Thanks in advance for any and all OFF LIST replies.

Gary