[OM] Re: OT - search tips in the OM-list archives

From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:10:41 +0930
>The search tips in the archive feels quite nerdy...

Just read it. At least it's possible to construct interesting searches,
unlike half-baked search engines as in yahoo groups (e.g. I tried searching
for "pen-d" in the PEN-RF list and came up with all postings that contained
a "D" !).

>Anybody but me still using laTeX or the, by me, preferd pdflatex?

Quite a lot. Frustrating, but (for writing papers) much less so than Word!

regards
  Andrew