[OM] Re: Gayton Northamptonshire #3 and steam engines...OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Gayton Northamptonshire #3 and steam engines...OT
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:46:58 -0300

For multi-engines one should see the mile plus long freight trains wind
their way through the Rogers Pass in the Rockies in central BC. Four engines
up front, four in the middle and four pushing at the rear end is a not
uncommon sight. At the spiral tunnels at Field, BC near the border with
Alberta close to Lake Louise seeing the front and rear ends of mile long
trains travelling in the opposite direction is a curious sight.

jh