[OM] post exposure composition/cropping advice (lots of pics)

Subject: [OM] post exposure composition/cropping advice (lots of pics)
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:02:02 -0700
I've been going thru all the pictures taken in India earlier this
year--and about time too!--to put online to share with others. However,
one more than a couple of photos, I would like to get some input: they
definitely would improve w/ cropping, so the question is one of *how* to
crop? Where to leave negative space, etc, should it be left in color or
grayscale, etc.

I would like to have a few volunteers (instead of posting to the list,
which forbids attachments), who can receive JPG attachments of the
different variations I have, and what seem to be their respective
strengths and weaknesses. You chaps think this could fly? Suppose a couple
of you write me offlist (msidd004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) I could do one photo a
day, say, and we could have a little chat about what works and what
doesn't. It could even be in real-time over chat, if you are so equipped
(I've got all AIM/MSN/Y!/ICQ/IRC).

Of course, when the gallery goes online, you would be given due credit. I
would write directly to the listmembers who's work I admire, but don't
want to impose. Or other suggestions would work too. thanks.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai