[OM] Re: E1

Subject: [OM] Re: E1
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:15:21 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/2004 3:30:59 AM Central Standard Time,
gordross@xxxxxxx writes:

Is the  11-22 superior to the 14-54? Would I be better off to get the 14-54,
giving  up the wider focal length but gaining the normal to moderate tele?
Any  advice on best prices would be good.

If I were only able to have one, I'd go with the 14-54mm, for the reasons
you suggested.  Much of my gear was bought from Cametaauctions on ebay and  I
believe the pricing to be reasonable.  Until a used market developes that  is
likely the way I would go.  Check out the any rebates offered by Olympus  and
that may give you some direction.  Bill  Barber