[OM] Re: Bird-scoping!

Subject: [OM] Re: Bird-scoping!
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:49:48 +0200
Cc: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thank you Moose!
1970 is infact the year I was born and I do have some carousels with
slides from that year. Some has fade though :( But the fact that you
state that your Ektachromes still hold is good to know, as Kodachrome
probably is no option soon.

Dark and stable temperature seems too be a good enviroment for slides.

/ Johan