[OM] Re: T32 Problem

Subject: [OM] Re: T32 Problem
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:51:35 -0700
Certainly not for me. This seems to me to be one of the core values of
the list. I've learned countless valuable things from the asnwers to
this kind of questions. I've both learned from the answers to questions
I've asked and perhaps even more from those I didn't have the wit or
knowledge to ask but others were kind enough to ask and answer.

Moose