[OM] Re: Wireless HI-FI connect

Subject: [OM] Re: Wireless HI-FI connect
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:04:04 +0100
I'm going to lift the carpet around the rooms and run the cables in a
channel between 2 sets of carpet grippers. The longest cable will be about
18m, the shortest about 12m. I've tracked down the correct set of powered
wireless speakers on eb*y for the TV.

Drilling holes is only a partial solution unfortunately.

I need a properly shaped house :-)