[OM] Re: WTB & Question

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB & Question
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:50:20 +0100
Now that sounds like a similar problem I have had with a 15v NiCad pack,
which I am pretty sure is misalignment of the rotary switch.  If yours has
the same problem, try here:
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/camrep.faq.html#ques_O3
otherwise http://tinyurl.com/6ku8o looking for the paragrpah beginnging "The
switch will have to be "re-timed"".

I had to give up at the first paragraph, on discovering that a previous
'visitor' to the switch had reassembled the metal "Single-Off-Sequence" disc
with epoxy in place of rubber cement. So it has gone to the shop - but throw
in a NiMH rebuild for $50 and it's not too bad.

Piers