[OM] Re: WTB & Question

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB & Question
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:20:15 -0400
I'd think your MD problem is in the grip, since that is where the selector dial
is.  Take it apart and clean it out.

Those lens choices are nice, but pretty different in their money requirements.
The 85/2 would be my choice to start with, otherwise the 100/2 is nice and more
"Zuiko-like" than the wacky 90/2 (I have the 90). The 85 will be a 1/2 step
below the others in image quality.

Skip