[OM] Re: WTB & Question

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB & Question
From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 19:01:56 +0200
I have to agree.

If looking in the 85-100 range, I'ld go for the 100f2, best quality and
serious value for money. I think the 90 is overpriced. The 50f2 has become
my favourite lately, because it is a real good alrounder, however big.

The 100 f2 balances a LOT better with an OM body then the 90f2.

Iwert.

OTOH, I have an 85f2 for sale.