[OM] Re: Where's Moosie?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where's Moosie?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:29:07 -0700
No, the right hand pic is just to show the left one in perspective. I
did indeed spend a fair amount of time wet in the pool below those
falls, including trying to see how close to them I could swim. However,
I traversed the distance by walking around on the trail, rather than
taking the shortcut. :-)

What especially interests me about the left pic is that I had no
recollection of acting with such reckless abandon until I had scanned in
the pic and was viewing it at 100% to do some spotting. Even now, I'm
not sure if the frisson of excitement and fear, the sense of the
palpable power of the water rushing by and falling headlong just below
me, it a 'real' memory or a story I'm making up about my own life. I
think I'm starting to recall the event, but it has, curiously, been a
slow process.

Moose