[OM] Re: Wireless HI-FI connect

Subject: [OM] Re: Wireless HI-FI connect
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:20:35 +0100
Mike,
There's a lot of sense in what you say, but the average post-war British
house sits on a thick concrete slab and is then constructed from solid
blockwork (generally including dividing walls on the ground floor), although
timber frame had a brief spell of popularity with developers. Crawl space?
What's that?
This is one of the main reasons why British speakers are voiced differently
from US ones, BTW.
There is usually enough border around the edges of a carpet to get thin wire
to disappear (the grip rods are usually inset half an inch or so from the
wall) without disturbing the stretch of the carpet.

Julian