[OM] Re: Wireless HI-FI connect

Subject: [OM] Re: Wireless HI-FI connect
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:59:44 +0000
Quarter-round:  Take a long, round piece of wood about two inches in diameter;
cut it in half lengthwise, then cut each half again lengthwise.  The four
resulting pieces of wood, each a quarter of the original round piece, are
called quarter-round.  They're used as a finishing piece at the bottom of what
we call the baseboard and what you call the skirting board, almost always with
hardwood floors, less often with carpet.

And my Kimbers are over 15 years old.  I've seen no reason to replace them,
particularly considering how much new ones cost.  I'm a great believer in the
"if it ain't broke, don't fix it" philosophy.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --