[OM] Re: American politics and protecting OMs

Subject: [OM] Re: American politics and protecting OMs
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:22:44 +0000
I have, not surprisingly, several answers/excuses for there being only 9 BANGs.

1. I was referring to a Glock 27 with a 9-shot clip, carried without a round in
the chamber.

http://www.glock.com/g27.htm

2. One shot had already been fired at an annoying and unnecessary stop sign.

3. I didn't count correctly and thought I had done 10 BANGs.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --