[OM] Re: Anyone interested in a Meade 2000mm? or Tamron 300?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone interested in a Meade 2000mm? or Tamron 300?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:52:29 -0400
Don't forget that Mr Cad's website is so poor that dozens of people can
order the same item, get confirmation of the order, pay for it and then be
told anything up a week later that "sorry we sold it already and just don't
have a website that works well enough to remove sold items...."

I for one will never try and buy from them again no matter what the deal.
They live up to the meaning of Cad perfectly.

Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Hudson
Does anyone know what is "cad" is in British parlance? Being a Mr Cad sounds
mighty suspicious.