[OM] Re: Welford Northamptonshire #5

Subject: [OM] Re: Welford Northamptonshire #5
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:47:12 -0700
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:29:48 +0100, James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> It's worth exploring Surrey too as there's some surprisingly beautiful
> countryside considering its proximity to London.
>
> James

That there is, undoubtedly so, but my trip was short lived, and for a
reason other than photographing the locale--I had only 3 days total worth
of wandering around, and since it was with another cousin from california,
and he wanted to see stuff, i wanted to see old buildings, we had to try
to get a bit of both in in 3 days (one day spent getting completely and
utterly lost in an around regents park but that is another story)

--
/S
aim:iddibhai