[OM] Re: om4ti, continuous shutter speeds?

Subject: [OM] Re: om4ti, continuous shutter speeds?
From: maarten derksen <derxen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:02:24 +0200
Thanks everyone. One wonders why olympus didn't advertise the fact in
bold letters in the manual, because it's such a great feature. Or is it
obvious that AE implies continuous shutter speeds?

Anyway, it makes me even more pleased with this wonderful camera. Now
let's hope there will still be film available in a couple of years...

Maarten Derksen