[OM] Re: om4ti, continuous shutter speeds?

Subject: [OM] Re: om4ti, continuous shutter speeds?
From: Roland Ruehl <roland.ruehl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:06:53 -0700
Unfortunately I do not own a 4. But I have always wondered how
off-the-film measurement (and dynamic speeds) works together with
multi-spot measurement. Say, for example, you have defined two spots,
and then during a long exposure, the spots change light differently,
what happens ? Does the camera simply perform an overall level adjustment ?

Roland.