[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm f2 bokeh

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm f2 bokeh
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:08:21 -0700
It sort of demonstrates my feeling that bokeh is an over rated
characteristic unless there are really gross differences like between a
mirror lens and a refractor. I can't really see any significant
differences in bokeh although there seem to be small differences in
contrast. These exercises remind me sometimes of being called upon to
admire the emperors new clothes.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA