[OM] Re: Ah, Bokeh! Or is it Hokey?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ah, Bokeh! Or is it Hokey?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:25:58 -0700

On Aug 26, 2004, at 9:12 AM, Walt Wayman wrote:

> http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID
> -724214.html

Easily the best bokeh I have ever seen, and for my money one  of the
most enjoyable in the price range. This spectacular lens offers up a
full bounty of peach, nutmeg,  tropical fruit and pear overtones. Most
pleasing is it's seamless eye feel. Nearly perfect in its approach,
this lens delivers a velvety, balanced shot of tropical fruit, clove,
brown spice and toast. This is a beautifully  made bokeh with the
texture of a much more expensive one.

> http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID
> -724215.html

Bokeh from a third party lens? You Bet! This is a fantastic bottle  of
world class bokeh. Nearly black in color with an aura of cedar,
menthol, and lots of chocolate. This weighty and ripe lens is full of
complex bokehs of black cherry and baking chocolate. ...it will be
spectacular in a few years