[OM] Re: Ah, Bokeh! Or is it Hokey?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ah, Bokeh! Or is it Hokey?
From: "Joseph Ascione" <jascione@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:52:13 -0400
Walt,
You are right the shots are hokey, but your revelation regarding the
aperture setting may reveal a subconscious resentment toward your zuiko
addiction.  Why would you intentionally skew the results in favor of the
Tamron?  I think this calls for another test but I think the board
should recommend a new composition. Regards, Joe