[OM] Re: Ah, Bokeh! Or is it Hokey?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ah, Bokeh! Or is it Hokey?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:56:33 +0000
I agree with Chris.  And the C5060 shot's bokeh almost gives me a headache.  To
me, although an admitted bokeh clod, that shot has a serious case of bad bokeh.

http://www.zuik.net/E1/C5060_bokeh_P8260097.jpg

And put on some clothes!  Where are your big boy pants? :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --