[OM] Re: 8/27 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 8/27 fragment of my day
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:17:29 +0000
I've got a Tiffen 2X telephoto converter that fits my little C-2000 Z.  It
produces excellent results.  I can discern no difference in sharpness,
resolution or color between photographs made with and without it.  The only
difference is the degree of magnification.

However, since it IS a digital camera, nothing's ever really sharp anyway, and
since it's just 2MP, there's not much resolution of detail either, so this
teleconverter may actually be junk.

Just kidding, digitheads.  Loosen up that hold on your knickers.  I'm only
rattling your cages.  Can't resist sometimes.

Actually, the C-2000 Z represents one of the best things I ever bought.  It's
good enough for quite acceptable 5x7 in. prints, even 8x10s, and it's satisfied
my digital yearning enough that I haven't wasted money on some intermediate
equivalent of a Yugo and am quite content and comfortable waiting for something
REALLY good to come along.  Meanwhile, it's the family snapshot camera, and the
OM and MF stuff keeps me occupied using film and taking real photographs.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --