[OM] Re: recent photos

Subject: [OM] Re: recent photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:33:22 -0700
So you decided on a 3170! What do you think of it so far?  I'm still
considering it for all the old family MF pictures, but am still on the
fence.

Certainly these images look fine scanned on it. I like the first a great
deal, the second is nice, but doesn't grab me quite like the first. The
dandelion in fine, although it could use a little more DOF to make the
halo around the edge sharper, but that's just one opinion.

Was #24, the dandelion, really taken with the 85-250/5?  I thought the
closest it could go is about 6x9 in. Or is that a REALLY big dandelion? :-)

Moose