[OM] Re: OT Property values, was Welford Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Property values, was Welford Northamptonshire
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:25:15 -0400
on 2004/08/28 4:35 AM, Simon Worby at simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> 2. The stock market is doing poorly, and will continue to do poorly. Under a
> Labour government it will always do poorly.

They did well in the late 90's under (pseudo) Labor. The stock markets
aren't doing so well under someone on the other side of the pond, who isn't
exactly a workingman's champion.

I hope by "poorly" you don't mean "less than gluttonous". Seems to me a
rampant stock market is associated with neither general happiness, nor care
for the environment, nor even sustainable business health.

Andrew