[OM] Re: recent photos

Subject: [OM] Re: recent photos
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:25:37 -0400
Flower or weed can affect relationships as well. A particular vine
was growing and taking over the pine trees (and is a pest) while
the other  half says, "but it creates such beautiful flowers."

Meanwhile, I have cut the main artery of this beast that was
about to take over my favorite pine tree, and the other half says
"Well it didn't flower this year because you butchered it."
I still am armed with saw and clippers, little does she know.
The thing is spreading totally beyond control at this moment.
I won't tell what gets cut.

\A/yne = trying to tame mother nature with hand clippers. Have
I lost my marbles? Better to spend time taking photos of nature
as it is Perhaaps.