[OM] Re: Zuiko 50 mm 1.8 cleaning

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 50 mm 1.8 cleaning
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:58:30 -0700
If anyone wants an early 50/1.8, drop me a line off list. Cheap to free
for postage depending on the lens. F.ZUIKOs generally have snappy
diaphrams and a bit of dust inside, come in black or silver nose,
depending on age, range in serial # from 176,xxx to 1,066,xxx. MCs
generally have slow and/or visibly oily diaphrams, nice projects, as the
glass is great. I haven't had one yet that was really 100%. All the miJ
lenses but one very late one I'm keeping have gone to list members.

Moose