[OM] 50-250 shots, was 85-250/5

Subject: [OM] 50-250 shots, was 85-250/5
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:13:41 +0100
Sorry chaps, but the EXIF does not seem to have transported to the
server.  Anyone know how to keep EXIF with the image file – if I want
to of course.

All but one of the sunflower shots were taken with a 50-250 (set at, I
cannot remember).   One was with a 21/3.5.  Please let me know if the
images are dark on your monitor; they were taken in the evening light
and so are low key, but I want to make sure that my monitor & colour
space setup are working for the web as well as they are for my
printing.

For printing I am now sold on the Permjet range, the quick-dry Oyster
paper in particular.  They have .icc files for download on their
website, permajet.com, and they work beautifully on my Epson 1290.

Chris

ftog at threeshoes.co.uk
http://www.threeshoes.co.uk
http://homepage.mac.com/zuiko