[OM] [OT] More lyrical laments over the demise of Film

Subject: [OM] [OT] More lyrical laments over the demise of Film
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:20:00 +0100
Hi Guys,

Sorry, but I heard the original of this on the radio this morning on the
way to work, and this alternative version came into my head.  Had to
write it down quickly when I got to work before I forgot it all.  I'm
afraid it's not quite up to the standard of AG's (at least, not in
length anyway), but it's the thought that counts.  Besides, the original
on which AG's is based has way more verses than the original I based
mine on ..

With appropriate credit to Pink Floyd ..

We don't need no multi-media
We don't need no USB 2
No ink-jet printers in my darkroom
Kodak leave them films alone
Hey Kodak leave them films alone
All in all it's just a yellow box in the fridge
All in all you're just a yellow box in the fridge

Like I said - sorry !  Normal service will resume shortly ..

Jon