[OM] Re: Full Flash w/ 280

Subject: [OM] Re: Full Flash w/ 280
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:24:29 -0700
The eSIF has quite an extensive write up on the F280
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/flashphotogroup/f280.htm>. In
particular, it says:

"Flash synchronization:
Super FP Flash Mode: 1~1/2000 sec.
With the OM-4Ti on Auto, the 1/60 shutter speed is used as a
lower-treshold. To achieve longer shutter speeds with Super FP, the
OM-4Ti must be set to Manual.
Normal "OTF" Flash mode: 1/60 sec or longer.
Manual Flash Mode: 1/60 sec or longer.

Since the F280 was introduced with and for the OM-707 (OM-77), its
instructions say nothing about the OM-3Ti and4T(i). However the
instruction manuals for these cameras have instruction for their use
with the F280, also available on the eSIF.

Moose