[OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:00:48 -0700
You've got some great pictures (as expected) C.H.  Several pictures showing
both the ceiling and the floor look like a wider view than my impression of
what the 11-21mm gives ... pretty surprising. You definitely know how to use
your camera!

examples P8173027.jpg  P8173048.jpg

Richard pointed out a couple nice ones, my "favorites" probably include at
least half of what you've posted.

Best wishes,
-jeff