[OM] Re: [OT] Fireweed vs. Purple Loosestrife

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Fireweed vs. Purple Loosestrife
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:10:17 -0400
thanks for the OT links... why is it that when you get very useful text
information from sites and organizations like this, their photos are so crappy?
 After all, proper identification is greatly added by clear and relevant
pictures, whether photos or drawings.  My major was biology, and it irks me
when I see bad pictures like this, especially when the technology for superb
work is now easily accessible.  End of rant.

Earl