[OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:18:17 +0200
Very good shots C.H.Ling!

I am totaly with you ;-) I also have got a Lexar 1Gb compact flash card,
letting me take up to 96 RAW images and never is plenty enough in just only
one day. ;-( I am also working with PhaseONE software (thanks DORO for your
recommendations) and I am very happy with E1 quality. Did you like Italy? In
two weeks aprox, I´m going to South Africa and I trying to to get from my
friends as much as compact flashs I can ;-)

Best regards,

Dave