[OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:09:04 +0800
Moose, thanks for the comments. To me, they are normal for a super wide
(they were taken at 11mm). Besides X-Y distortion, there is also distortion
at the Z-axis. The lower you put the horizontal line the more distort the
look. When the horizontal line is at the center than you get a totally
corrected veiw.

Optially the 11-22 is quite good, here is a sample at 17mm F5.6 setting:

http://www.accura.com.hk/P3332.jpg  (1.3MB)

C.H.Ling