[OM] Re: Extension Tube Combinations

Subject: [OM] Re: Extension Tube Combinations
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:19:30 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/04 11:04:30 AM Central Daylight Time, piers@xxxxxxxx
writes:

> Bill, after what has been posted these past few days - kudzu, loosestrife
> etc - perhaps you should reconsider!

I breezed over most of those posts however kudzu is some nasty stuff.  Guess
it is like fire ants and will eventually get to Texas.  Maybe the fire ants
will eat the kudzu and die. Wouldn't that be nice?  I get these big Technicolor
pictures in my mind of fire ants exploding from eating too much kudzu, which
reminds of a mishap my daughters, mother in law had yesterday.  She left a
watermelon in her car in this Texas heat.  This isn't something one wants to do
unless you really like the smell of watermelon everywhere in your car.  Wish I
had an OM picture of the exploded watermelon.  Bill Barber