[OM] Re: [OT] book recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] book recommendation
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:35:15 -0600
I saw after I replied that the 3170 needs additional work to get it
going.  Ed's release notes for the Linux version point you to a library
for the 3170 as well as how to get libusb working, so that might help.
Good luck getting everything going!  Scanning will become clearer once
you can try various things out for yourself to see how they work.

Mark