[OM] Re: OM40 / OMG OM2 OM2n and T10 Ring Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: OM40 / OMG OM2 OM2n and T10 Ring Flash
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 23:09:35 +0100
Agreed jeff - keep in mind that they are called the T10 and T32 to indicate
their guide numbers, and the former is designed/intended for very close
range macro-photo flash (though I have used it for normal flash too).  Also
keep in mind that the T10 is *not* a modified T32 in that it does not have
the on-board autoflash capability of the T32.  The only autoflash capability
for the T10 is provided by the camera body - the OM-40/OM-PC can do this if
set appropriately.

Piers