[OM] Re: OM40 / OMG OM2 OM2n and T10 Ring Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: OM40 / OMG OM2 OM2n and T10 Ring Flash
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:21:16 +0100
Bingo indeed, well done Moose (and Michael too!)

One caveat about the spring loaded pins on the flashgun - the F280 (of
course, not a T-series flash) does not have the same plastic prong
arrangement to retract the pins when not in an Olympus 'dimpled' shoe.
Mounting an F280 in a non-Olympus shoe risks getting it stuck there!

Piers