[OM] Leaving soon, new site is up

Subject: [OM] Leaving soon, new site is up
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:10:05 -0300
Hi fellow Zuikoholics,

I've actually already set myself to "vacation" for the list so please
send anything to me directly or I won't see it.

I'm scheduled to leave Sept 14 so I'm still around for a little longer
but it'll be pretty hectic getting everything ready to go.

I also wanted to let you know that I do have the new version of my site
up. I expect to put a little more work in on it before I leave but it's
gotten to a point where I could put it all up.

The address is http://www.tildefrugal.net/

The image searching is pretty limited right now (only searches by
country and doesn't split the results over more than one page) but I
plan to finish it off pretty soon.

Any updates while I'm away will be published in my blog. If I have
access to any scanning while I'm away I'll try to put up photos too.

Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/