[OM] Re: OM77AF - To buy or not to buy?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM77AF - To buy or not to buy?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:24:06 +0000
Thanks for the info, Andreas.  I guess the asking price is why it's been
sitting in the case for well more than a year.  If they expect to get anything
near $175, I don't think even the best haggling could negotiate a "reasonable"
price.  It can continue to gather dust.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from