[OM] Re: OM77AF - To buy or not to buy?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM77AF - To buy or not to buy?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:24:52 +0100
At a guess, it's because there isn't enough light coming through the lens to
permit Autofocus (or you to Focus for that matter).

You remind me of my first SLR (pre-OM1) which did not have auto diaphragm.
I was proposing to take some flash photos (bulb flash, pre-electronic flash
even) but found that I needed to set the lens at something like f/8.  Forhet
about focusing - I could not *see* anything in the viewfinder, as if I had
locked the mirror up!

Piers