[OM] Re: [OT] book recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] book recommendation
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:29:51 -0700 (PDT)
Moose,

Just to be clear.  Are you implying that if I want a 840x552 image to
be used on a webpage and nothing else, it would be better to scan at
3200 and downsize than to just do a scan at 600 to get the best image
quality?

I called Microsoft at:

1-800-360-7561

gave the support person the X03-..... number on the back of my Win98
upgrade disc cardboard packet and was able to order a Win 98SE disc for
$20 plus $5 shipping and some bunch of change for sales tax.

Richard

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush