[OM] Re: Glitzy hood

Subject: [OM] Re: Glitzy hood
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 10:56:08 -0700
That is the early version of the hood. Perfect with chrome OM-1 and
silvernose 50mm lens. More "dress-up" and less practical than the later
rubber models, as it can be dinged and scratched. Like them, it may be
reversed over the lens for carrying/storage. It is also a correct hood
for the 35-70/3.5-4.5 and will reverse over that lens too.

Excellent price!

Moose