[OM] Re: How to Identify Series 2 Focusing Screens

Subject: [OM] Re: How to Identify Series 2 Focusing Screens
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:06:26 EDT
Gord,

Thanks for that info, I had never heard they were softer, and that must be
the reason  that I only "damaged" one screen (a 2-series) out of all the times
I've cleaned my screens. Glad to finally know that it wasn't anything wrong
that i did, I merely handled it in the exact same way I've done it many times
before and had no problems.

George S.