[OM] T-32 Omnibounce questions

Subject: [OM] T-32 Omnibounce questions
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:40:50 +0200
Got an Omnibounce for the T-32. It slips nicely into the filter holder.
Neat little thing. So far so good.
But I need a little help with the math here. The "manual" says:

"There are no adjustments other than the manufactures indicated maximum
distance being reduced by a factor of 2.5. The automation of your
camera and the pre-flash will determine that you have proper exposure."

My question is: 2.5 of what? Feet? Meters? F-stop? Or should I divide
the distance with 2.5? But at 100ASA, f8 that would reduce the distance
from 4 to 1.6 meters (Auto mode) Quite a giveaway...

I mostly shoot TTL, does this 2.5 factor matter in TTL auto? (OM-4T and
2N)

Anything else to think about with the Omnibounce? Tips & tricks?

Thanks
Henrik