[OM] Re: RS9

Subject: [OM] Re: RS9
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:36:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/4/2004 3:37:30 AM Central Standard Time,
spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Can  anyone tell me what a Foot Control Switch Model RS9 is  for?

Don't know, but let me hazard a quess.  Let's assume you are sitting  at a
microscope which has an OM body attached to it and you are manipulating the
subject with the microscope controls, the foot control switch could be used to
release the shutter on your camera (which has a winder or motordrive attached
to  it) and it leaves your hands free to work with the microscope.  That is my
guess.  Bill Barber