[OM] Re: Glitzy hood

Subject: [OM] Re: Glitzy hood
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 15:21:10 -0700
I don't recall anyone finding a source for these screws except for
other, differently damaged hoods. Are you sure it is the screw and not
the "nut"? That makes a difference. Various solutions involving a
regular screw of the right thread with an epoxy grip head added,
rethreading and tapping, etc. suggest themselves, depending on the exact
nature of the damage and the skills of the repairer.

Moose