[OM] Re: 200mm f4 broken at small apertures?

Subject: [OM] Re: 200mm f4 broken at small apertures?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:40:57 -0300
on 4/09/2004 17:29, Simon Worby at simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> All the small aperture shots taken with this camera/lens combination (OM-1N &
> 200 f4) are blurred; all were taken using cable release and tripod.
First I can say is that this never happpened to me (touching wood right
now).
If you don't have a longer lens or a 2X performing as it should, I'd first
rule out tripod stability, then take some shots using the self timer...
Of course the 200/4 is known for losing definition and contrast at slower
ss, but not to the point of getting blurred pictures IMHO.

Good luck,

Fernando.

ps: next post would be top posted, perhaps.